Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

New goodies!!

I am SO excited about my new designs and new pictures!!  A HUGE thank you to Light + Living photography for taking the time to photograph my stuff.  I am terrible with the lens.. haha.

Hope you all enjoy the new designs!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~


These are the "all stitched up" sleeves.  The front has a wedding monogram or photography logo.  The back side has either the song list or image release info.  Just love the simplistic look.  They come in any color paper and thread!




This is my newest pattern paper, to replace my damask prints.  I'm not totally positive what the pattern is called, but I am currently obsessed with it. I also have, polka dots of all sizes, zebra, stripes, diamonds, houndstooth,...anything you may need.






And the newest, most exciting design...THE DOUBLE!!  I have so many requests for double sleeves and I have always made them, but never got around to getting pictures and posting them.  So, here they are!!






No comments:

Post a Comment